- OCTOBER 07, 2010
- General Announcements
- 2010 Career Fair for Overseas Students
<2010 Career Fair for Overseas Students>
Korean companies and research institutes are looking for global talents in S&T and management.
Those who have global experience in Korea or abroad are all welcome to this career fair.
Register online is needed;
- Online Registration: http://jobfair.goldcard.or.kr/eng
- When: 4 (Monday) ~ 5 (Tuesday). October. 2010 10:00~17:00
- Where: COEX conference room “hall E” (3F), Seoul
- Bring 10 copies of your CV or resume with photo-attached.
- Formal clothes are recommended.
Job Consulting Seminars (Free) 14:00~17:00 (Hall E4)
- 4. October. 2010 : How to write CV and introductory letter, Work-manner in Korea
- 5. October. 2010 : Image consulting for job interview
* Working visa is now available for most graduates from Korean universities.
Please refer to Eligible Occupation lists at the Career Fair website.
- http://jobfair.goldcard.or.kr > job seeker's registration > log in > register
* Pre-registered visitors will receive a T-money tag (pre-charged).
(Total numbers of T-money tags are limited up to 1,000 during this event.)
* Contact info.
Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology
Chang Ha Lim